Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween Show...

Small but sturdy showing for the Halloween show. One audience member dressed up as Kraft Dinner, and first half improviser Alan Morrison dressed up as a pun. Favorite moments include: Audience giving Dan Hirschfield the suggestion of Oscar Wilde and then not laughing at his brilliant impersonation...Drew McCreadie as the worst Millionaire contestant ever...Michael Teigen as Beaker (weird thing was...an hour after the show a guy dressed as Beaker came into the bar...) Roman Danylo regurgitating the 'stool' gag and makng it yet again a brilliantly hilarious scene....and Diana Frances loosing her mind while hosting due to the creepy mask in the front row.

1 Comments:

Blogger urban improv said...

Sorry I missed it. I was waiting over an hour for a cab in Burnaby but I think they were put off by the insane about of crazed teens with firecrackers up and down the block.

A shame. I was wearing a tux as part of my costume and I've always wanted to improvise in a tux. Just to see if it made the show classier.

Sorry I missed Roman's stool showcase. You know I'm going to Google those three words and see what comes up.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home