Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Last Night at the Urban Well

Last night at the Urban Well there were scenes with Edison Vs. Tesla, a Mime Vs. a Pirate and a rich man vs. his own body. Also Roman and Diana learned about an obscure film from the 80s called "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" which they apparently had never heard of.

I'm sure I'm spelling his name wrong but a young improvisor named Jas did a great job and taught us all the true meaning of friendship and at one point was riding Ian like rented mule.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm amazed you can remember the scenes ian. they are erased from my memory the minute the audience starts clapping and my second free gin and tonic hits my lips.

roman and i experienced many things last night that we didn't understand. at the bar, a drunk girl tried to convince us that tweety bird was sitting on her finger.

he wasn't. i don't think.

diana

11:59 PM  
Blogger urban improv said...

If I don't write them down as soon as I'm home I forget them. How forgetful am I? I forget to get paid that night.

As for Tweety Bird, if you have to have one of the Looney Tunes sitting on your hand I suppose that's the best choice.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home