Friday, February 24, 2006

Michael Robinson remembers...

In a debate we're having at www.comedycouch.com/forum in the improv section under New Theatresports Show, Michael Robinson brought up a horrible Urban Improv show he saw once. Here's how he remembers it...

(Drew) endowed (Ian) as a giant piece of poo and then spent 10 minutes shitting you out. Everytime you tried to speak he jammed more poo in your mouth, then he inexplicably became a cross between a scottish pirate and Pearce's fat man character, chanted in latin, and peed himself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shaun said...

Horrible? When I first read that post, I thought that was praise. Some of my favourite improv moments are when people are shitting, scottish accents, pirate voices, foreign language chanting, and Pearce's fat man character. I'm just disappointed I missed that show.

2:39 AM  
Blogger urban improv said...

We do pretty much the same show every week. Same pig in a different hat.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home